Jostens has a great opportunity for a skilled Industrial Maintenance Electronics Technician or Electrician in our state-of-the-art printing facility in Clarksville, TN! This position is responsible for maintenance and repair of production machinery and facility plant equipment. Provides a wide variety of Maintenance support requiring generalized and specific knowledge of electromechanical equipment, PLC programming, and troubleshooting. Reads schematics and diagnose equipment malfunctions. Repairs and orders parts to replace failed components. Provides detailed systems analysis, using blueprints, schematic, testing gauges, and other equipment to isolate and identify cause(s) of malfunctions. Knowledge of parts, water, compressed air, chillers, and hydraulics systems.
Provides detailed descriptions, dimensions, and specifications for outsourced parts and systems. Coordinates repairs with external vendors and work performed by other through Maintenance Contracts. Assists with the installation of production equipment to insure proper infrastructure and support systems. Trains others in proper preventive maintenance IAW manufacturer specifications. Works independently and as part of a team to minimize equipment down time and install/move equipment as scheduled.
Provides maintenance and support solutions to building modifications. Ensures that all work is done according to laws, rules and regulations governing external power systems, environments and safety. Works regularly scheduled shifts and is periodically on-call for emergency services. Prioritizes work according to safety, production and project plans. Keeps updated on new technologies, repair equipment and governmental regulations.
- Industrial Electronics Degree or Associates Degree in Electronics, Electrical and/or equivalent experience in Electronics & Electrical.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Industrial Maintenance and Electronics or Electrical.
- Maintenance experience in a Printing environment preferred.
- Must have ample understanding and knowledge of PLC Programming & troubleshooting.
- Must be able to troubleshoot electronic devices without any assistance.
- Knowledge of machinery and industrial wiring, such as power feed, transformers and motors.
- Must be familiar with various testing equipment such as Digital Voltage Meters, Amprobe, Meggar, etc.
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Mechanical experience required.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, train and lead other maintenance employees as needed.
- Works well under the pressure of deadlines.
- Must have flexibility to learn and use new technology.
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime with short notice.
- Must have excellent attendance record.
- Must be able to work 12 hrs Crewing shift.
Celebrating over 120 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Jostens is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.