At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you’re encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That’s why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING A TALENTED INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN OUR SMART FACTORY TEAM AS A LOGISTICS ASSOCIATE IN CLARKSVILLE, TN AS PART OF THE NEW LG ELECTRONICS TENNESSEE FACTORY.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Collaborate with the Logistics team for material flow and supply, material stock layout, and layout planning for the factory
- Manage AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle) systems
- Support operations in the investigation of Logistics system (ACS, MCS,AGV,ETC)
- Investigate and troubleshoot ACS, MCS, AGV errors
- Create and analyze daily logistics reports
- Identify potential issues proactively and propose countermeasure to increase efficiencies
- Improve internal customer satisfaction through the development of relationships
- Communicate with Warehouse Supervisors and team leaders in the evaluation and documentation of processes and right inventory delivery
- Support special projects and KPI responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or Related Engineering Field
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.